Friday, March 9, 2012

Who likes the movie Billy Elliot?

its my favorite movie (:Who likes the movie Billy Elliot?
I loved the movie too!
me...i love it....Julie Walters is fantastic as the dance teacher....and Jamie Bell is a brilliant Billy!! i still get tears in my eyes at the end when his dad %26amp; brother go to see him in Swan Lake....and billy jumps onto the stage as a full blown fabulous ballet dancer....very moving.



i have also seen the West End show of Billy Elliot...again...very good...if you haven't been...go and see it!Who likes the movie Billy Elliot?
It's mine as well



I use to visit http://www.billyelliotmusicalticketsonli鈥?/a> for Billy Elliot details.
I do; it's a beautifully written and acted movie :)
it's great!

my fav scene is when he asnwers why he loves dancing - great explanation of his passion %26lt;3
I love it!! It's mine as well :) %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment