Monday, March 12, 2012

What is the meaning behind the song "Children of the Revolution" by T-REX?

I love this song, but what exactly are they talking about with revolutions and children and such, is there any hidden meaning behind this song? I guess I just want some more info on it too, and yes I was watching Billy Elliot.What is the meaning behind the song "Children of the Revolution" by T-REX?
You won't fool the children of the revolution. I don't think it goes beyond that.



ex: "I drive a rolls royce cause it's good for my voice" Obviously a rolls royce does no good for your voice, he drives it cause he likes it, so he's not fooling the children of the revolution.What is the meaning behind the song "Children of the Revolution" by T-REX?
Take a look here:



http://www.songmeanings.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment