Friday, March 9, 2012

Here, I watched Billy Elliot last night and I got a little confused, the question am left with?

is, is he gay? I mean he didnt mind hanging around with that weird cross dressing kid who is definitley a puff.

I thought it was a good film but it didnt really say if he was gay or not.Here, I watched Billy Elliot last night and I got a little confused, the question am left with?
he was not gay !

you should have watched the film more closely .





ps, are you still that 40 year old viirgin ?
no !! not at all !! i liked that part which he was explaining why he like to dance !!! he said :

" i feel so weight-less when im dancing...like electricity !!! "Here, I watched Billy Elliot last night and I got a little confused, the question am left with?
Nope he wasnt gay himself

he just had the desire to dance and be a ballet dancer

its his cross dressing friend, that turned out to be gay

fantastic film!
I think he must have been. You don't volunteer to bally dance at that age either and what was the vest all about. Come on, he was as camp as christmas.
Fell asleep half way through so couldn't care less. How's your sister?
No he is not gay.. just a guy who wanted to be a dancer.. I love that movie, its so great.. One of my favorite films of all time... So the answer is no, hes not gay.. Why do people asscociate guys in ballet as gay..??? weird.. i guess because its a girly thing to do?? Lol... alright ciao!
Don't be such a narrow minded idiot. He saw beyond what his friend was into, maybe because they were'friends'.

Silly!
there are no bits in the film sugesting he is gay, so you've go to assume not!
I have watched the movie more than one, and there were no hints from the director or in the scrips that the boy was gay. Anyways, he was only 11 in the movie, why would we want to discuss children's sexuality?
He wasn't gay. Brilliant film.
Realistically I think the point of the film was that he is not gay!



Idiotically and personally, I agree however. unless your parents push you into it, which his clearly didn't you gotta be a marmite miner to even consider it.



Why all the dancing on the street and on walls and stuff? Were his feet possessed buy evil?



BRING BACK proper music films like the BLUES BROTHERS
could of been open minded...
maybe he was and maybe he wasn't i guess we will never know.



maybe he just wanted to be a dancer but you don't have to be gay for that.
He's not gay, but both him and the young lad who is gay feel like in they 'don't fit in', because they're a bit different but they both accept each other.

Also it's possible to be straight and have gay friends by the way!
i dont think so or he would have been with that cross dresser michael
Does it matter? It's a good film.And I agree with Minty, you should have watched the film more closely.
not gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment