Friday, March 9, 2012

Which T-REX song was played in the film billy elliot?

5...



Cosmic Dancer, Children of the Revolution, Get it On, I love to Boogie and Ride a White Swan...Which T-REX song was played in the film billy elliot?
Saddo got it , jitterbug boogie
I may be wrong, - and, you have my APOLOGIES, if I am, of course, - but, I think, that you are thinking of the song, "I LOVE TO BOOGIE!", - a GREAT '70's tune!



Did you know, that, the lead singer, - MARC BOLAN, - was the SECOND of a total of SIX well-known people, who DIED, in the last three-and-a-half MONTHS of 1977?



The others were: ELVIS PRESLEY

BING CROSBY

MARIA CALLAS

JULIUS "GROUCHO" MARX

and CHARLIE CHAPLIN



Just a little snippet of TRIVIA that you MAY find USEFUL at some point!Which T-REX song was played in the film billy elliot?
I love to boogie on a Saturday night or Jitterbug boogie - something like that
There were five played during the film, (Billy's brother had some T-Rex records), and he sometimes danced to them.



They are as mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment