Monday, March 12, 2012

Broadway Shows. Between Billy Elliot and Next to Normal? Advice Please!?

My parents asked me which I would rather see...

So I know all about these two shows, I'm normally the one answering broadway related questions, but I am torn between these two. I want opinions only if you've seen them and have valid comment on either of them.



I'm hoping I get tickets from each of parents to see both shows this Christmas, but if I had to pick one......?



Right now, I'm leaning towards to Next to Normal... (I'm a die-hard Rent fan)

I've seen Wicked, Rent, Bye Bye Birdie, Hairspray, Mamma Mia, 13, Shrek, Mary Poppins, Gypsy, Guys and Dolls and the Little Mermaid - if that helps in deciding....



THANKS!Broadway Shows. Between Billy Elliot and Next to Normal? Advice Please!?
Sounds like you have already made up your mind. I loved RENT btw too, but as you know, it if from the director of RENT not the writer who past away before the show opened on Broadway.. I would chose Billy Elliot, but then again I am really into dancing.
  • window tint
  • chocolate fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment