Friday, March 9, 2012

Anyone seen "Billy Elliot"?

Did you like it?Anyone seen "Billy Elliot"?
Billy Elliot is an amazing movie! I mean the concept of the movie is so overused in Hollywood (Footloose, to begin with), where a boy rebels against a set standard and turns away from tradition for expression. But somehow, the storyline in Billy Elliot and the boxer to ballet dancer theme is a fresh take on the idea. I guess what I really liked was how Billy wasn't this strong hero-type character, but instead naive and nervous. The film emphasized Billy's awkwardness while trying to learn how to dance and his own feeling of being out of place, which I believe to be more mimetic of real life. Throughly enjoyed the film, one of my favorite movies.
I liked it since when I'm angry I tend to jump around like I'm in a dance. Did you like it?? : )Anyone seen "Billy Elliot"?
Yes I've seen it, but that was quite some time ago. It depends on what you like, if you're not a great fan of happy-feel good movies then I suggest you don't bother, but of course if you are indeed a person who loves movies that make you feel happy and can give you a smile then yes.
whos that, i dont know??
Yes and yes
yes and i love the sound track, you cant help but dance around like Billy Elliot a great feel good movie.
yes i like it i didn't think i would at first but it is a really good movie
Great Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment