Monday, March 12, 2012

How to make myself look younger?

I'm going to a call for Billy Elliot the musical on Saturday and I need some tips on how to look younger. I look about 16, but they don't really want anyone who looks older than 12. So, I need to figure out some ways to look younger. I already plan on putting my hair in pigtails but I don't know what else to do! Any tips? Thanks everyone!How to make myself look younger?
What you wear are the most important!A suit of dress may look better,and you can also wear some Crystal Jewelry's which are with bright color!Such as http://www.getsparkling.com/5102_Lucky-Clover-Light-Amethyst-Crystal-Jewellery-Set.html.
Be natural! You should try to wear loose fitting clothes, and make your hair into a childish hairstyle! If you need extra help you can look on websites to find out how!How to make myself look younger?
1- bangs. they always make me look younger

2- nice teen youth clothes

3- no makeup
Wear loose clothing round the bust area ;) hahaha. Converse in florescent colors? No lipstick make up nothing. Go natural :D GOOD LUCK!!
cute frilly clothes.

no makeup.

colorful clothes. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment