Monday, March 12, 2012

What broadway song to sing for auditions?

I'm trying out for our schools play, and for the audition, you must sing a broadway song. I was thinking Billy Elliot's 'Electricity', but it seems so unoriginal to sing? What are some easy catchy songs for me to sing to them? ^^

Thank you!What broadway song to sing for auditions?
You could do the Time Warp.



Joking aside, Wicked is always a safe bet (the Wizard and I, namely) and Lion King would be good too (I'm gonna be a mighty king~).
Here are some good choices:

Just you wait-my fair lady

My new philosophy-You're a good man charlie brown

on my own-Les Miserables

gimme gimme-Thouroughly Modern millie (this song starts slow but it gets better!)

Popular-Wicked

America-West Side Story

Cabaret-Cabaret

Don't Rain on my parade-Funny girlWhat broadway song to sing for auditions?
Try "Who will Buy?" from "Oliver!" It's easy to sing (you don't need a great voice), and

classic.
  • college books
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment