Monday, March 12, 2012

Who is your favourite Billy?

Is it Billy Elliot, Billy Bragg, Billy the ex-character from the soap neighbours, is it Billy Holiday, DJ Billy Nasty, one of the three Billy Goats Gruff (or all of them, but that would be Billys, not Billy), etc etc

And why have you chosen that particular Billy?Who is your favourite Billy?
Billy no mates.
billy the fish..... because he's in viz . and i love vizWho is your favourite Billy?
Connely,he's hilarious.
myself, Billy, i am my favourite Billy.
billy bunter
Billy Elliot, me and my daughter both love that film.
can't stand it when people use the name billy- it's sooo childish.

except for billy joel that is - he can get away with it as he's sooo talented
Billy Goat - as far as telling you why, naaaaaaah.
Billie Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who thinks that I am the one

But the kid is not my son
"Uncle Billy" William Tecumseh Sherman
billy smart, i loved the circus

No comments:

Post a Comment