Monday, March 12, 2012

What is the best show on Broadway?

I want to go to Broadway sometime soon and I was wondering what the best show is right now. I am going to see Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark next Saturday. Is it good? (i am going with my school) I already saw Wicked and have no intention to see Billy Elliot. Is The Book of Mormon good?What is the best show on Broadway?
book of mormon is the best, funny as hell, i just tried to buy tickets for my cousins for the week of 7/18-7/23, but they were all sold out so buy fast
spiderman sucked, no story, bad acting
wicked is pretty good, read the book firstWhat is the best show on Broadway?
%26gt;%26gt;I am going to see Spiderman: Turn Off the Dark next Saturday. Is it good?%26lt;%26lt;



Please tell me you're joking. It got horrible reviews, so bad that it recently closed for a few weeks to totally revamp the show. It has not been reviewed since then.



%26gt;%26gt;I already saw Wicked...%26lt;%26lt;



Yes, the show for out of towners who know nothing about shows. It's mediocre.



%26gt;%26gt;... and have no intention to see Billy Elliot%26lt;%26lt;



Why not? It's a great show.



%26gt;%26gt;Is The Book of Mormon good?%26lt;%26lt;



So good it's impossible to get tickets for.



If you want to see a great musical, see Memphis. It won the Tony last year. We just saw The Motherf**ker With the Hat and it was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment