Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you seen Billy Elliot the movie?

Did u like it?Have you seen Billy Elliot the movie?
i didnt want to watch the film because i thought it would be boring but we were made to watch it in R.E lesson because of discrimination and when i watched i loved it i thought the film was amazin! just goes to show that you shouldnt judge a film before watching it
I LOVED that movie!!! I was crying at the end.... I thought it was a great movie.Have you seen Billy Elliot the movie?
i liked the movie. i thought that it was very sweet and inspiring.
NO BUT IVE SEEN THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR IT. IT LOOK INTERESTING.
Yeah I did and I live very close to where the real Billy Elliott came from so I can truly associate and empathise with the characters.
yes but i don't remember it.
I liked it a lot until the end. I thought it would have been a lot more realistic if his Dad had rejected him and kicked him out of the house. How many gay guys or dancers do you know whose Dad's were supportive?

No comments:

Post a Comment