Friday, March 9, 2012

Billy elliot quotes needed!?

I need to talk about poverty but i cant think of quotes from the movie that highlight poverty!Billy elliot quotes needed!?
Billy: Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.



Billy: I don't want a childhood. I want to be a ballet dancer.



Dad: I'm bustin' my *** for those 50 pences and you're - look, from now on, you stay here and look out for your Nana. Got that? Good.

Grandma: They used to say I could have been a professional dancer if I'd had the trainin'!

Dad: WILL YOU SHUT UP?

Billy: I hate you! You're a ba***rd!



Billy: So, what's it like, like?

Dad: What's what like?

Billy: London.

Dad: I don't know, son. I never made it past Durham.

Billy: Have you never been?

Dad: Why would I want to go to London?

Billy: It's the capital city!

Dad: Well, there are no mines in London.

Billy: Jesus Christ, is that all you think about?



Billy: I think I'm scared, Dad.

Dad: That's okay, son. We're all scared.

Billy: Well... if I don't like it, can I still come back?

Dad: Are you kidding? We've let out your room.Billy elliot quotes needed!?
there's a funny scene of that movie that makes me laugh everytime i think of that movie.



Billy: John?

John: what?

Billy: Do you ever think about death?

John: **** OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment