Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will Billy Elliot the Musical ever tour? I'm fed up waiting!!?

COME TO MANCHESTER!Will Billy Elliot the Musical ever tour? I'm fed up waiting!!?
i love the movie it so cool and the bit at the end where he leaps on to the stage and he jumps so high its breath taking.but like you i would love if it came on tour to belfast but i doubt it will but hang on annie came on tour to belfast and it has a young cast.i im such a fan of billy elliot .i also hope wicked and hairspray come on tour
I saw it in London a while backWill Billy Elliot the Musical ever tour? I'm fed up waiting!!?
I doubt it will tour, ive had some discussions with stephen daldry ( director ) and he claims it would be fantastic BUT the 'billys' and the younger cast would not be able to tour because of legal requirements , you have to remember there are over 100 young cast who are in and out all week...PLUS it would be much harder to make a profit as not as many people would see it in London and the touring set and equipment wouldnt be so great.
i saw it in london and it is fantastic! so good it made me cry! its definatly worth travellin down to london to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment