Friday, March 9, 2012

Which Broadway would you choose? Phantom of the Opera? Billy Elliot? Wicked? or Chicago?

Wicked and Phantom of the Opera!Which Broadway would you choose? Phantom of the Opera? Billy Elliot? Wicked? or Chicago?
Billy Eliot by far! It has a great life lesson that everyone should incorporate into their lives. It is a splendid musical that will bring you to tears in several parts. It is a touching story that tells the story of a boy who follows his passion, is who he is, and who does this all in the most harshest of circumstances.The dancing and performances are phenomenal,very well choreographed and directed. It won best Musical of the year in 2008 and was sold out in London for over a year!
Chicago is the most fun I think. Good plot, great FEMALE roles.



I heard great things about Billy Eliot, though it's the only one I haven't seen. I really dislike Phantom of the Opera.. but then again I really dislike Andrew Loyd Webber (except yah Jesus Christ Superstar). Wicked has fun songs but a little too PG for my liking. The book is better!Which Broadway would you choose? Phantom of the Opera? Billy Elliot? Wicked? or Chicago?
I personally adore Phantom of the opera, but it honestly depends on a lot of factors. Wicked is great for any aged girl- Some boys may enjoy it as well. I've never seen Billy Elliot but I've heard wonderful things about it. :)
Personally I would choose Les Miserable (i've actually seen it! it's amazingg!) but if i had to choose from the list i would choose phantom of the opera. I read the book when i was younger and it still has not gotten old. (:
Chicago because the plot, though based on an old movie "Roxie Hart" is great, the dancing sharp. (Fosse) and the music is memorable. But Jesus Christ Superstar is even better.
I would choose the Phantom of the Opera. I just love the plot... Although I HATE Christine's decision at the end... I'm not going to ruin it for those who haven't seen it ;)
Wicked
Either Chicago or Wicked. It depends on who you are seeing it with or what kind of show you like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment