Monday, March 12, 2012

Ford Center for the Performing Arts in Chicago Seating?

My wife wants to see "Billy Elliot" at the Ford Center for the Performing Arts. I want to get her some tickets for Xmas, but I don't know anything about the place. The tickets are very pricey, so I don't want to spend a lot of money for crappy seats. If anyone has been there and knows what sections are worth seeing a show, please guide me in the right direction. Keep in mind that my wife is short (5-2) if that effects any of the seating. Thanks.Ford Center for the Performing Arts in Chicago Seating?
I just saw Billy Elliot today as a matter of fact. I got seats that cost about $55 per ticket and they are in the upper balcony. I would also suggest the upper balcony, but get row M. I have heard that those are some good seats.



By the way, Billy Elliot was FANTASTIC! For the entire second half of the show, whenever people were clapping, it was mostly a standing ovation.

No comments:

Post a Comment