Monday, March 12, 2012

What Broadyway or West End musicals do you think have the best soundtracks?

My favorites are:



Billy Elliot - Solidarity/Expressing Yourself/Electricticty



The Book of Mormon - I believe/Man Up



Even though it's not a Broadway/West End Musical I love Starship - Kick it up a Notch/Get Back Up



What are some of your favorites?What Broadyway or West End musicals do you think have the best soundtracks?
SPRING AWAKENING! That music is incredible, probably the best I've heard; especially songs like Mama who bore me (normal and reprise), the ***** of living, I believe, Don't do Sadness/Blue wind, Totally F****d and The song of purple summer. My favourtie musical!



I also really like the soundtracks of:



Wicked

The Phantom of the Opera

A Chorus Line

Les Miserables

Thoroughly Modern Millie

etc
Shrek The Musical

Les Miserables

Phantom of the Opera

Peter Pan(Cathy Rigby version)

The Little Mermaid

Wicked

The Book of Mormon

Billy ElliotWhat Broadyway or West End musicals do you think have the best soundtracks?
Wicked

9 to 5

Sister Act

Fiddler On The Roof (Sabbath prayer is BEAUTIFUL)

Ragtime (Most beautiful score ever written)

No comments:

Post a Comment