Monday, March 12, 2012

I want to see a Broadway show but i live in Canada?

I really want to see Billy Elliot the musical in New York, but I live in Canada. I think right now will be the worst time to ask my parents to go to New York and if I can see a Broadway show since i just recently got a cell phone. So does anybody have an idea how to get to new york without spending lots of money and how to get tickets to Broadway to see Billy Elliot?



By the way if your wondering, I'm 14 year sold.I want to see a Broadway show but i live in Canada?
an easy way to get to new york with out spending money is by car travel, depends where you live! ask your parents to go on a holiday or for your birthday!I want to see a Broadway show but i live in Canada?
Well, sorry, kid, but a trip to New York City and tickets to Billy Elliot would cost hundreds, maybe even thousands, of dollars.



You could maybe talk your parents into saving up for a vacation sometime in the future, but no, I'm afraid that there's no way to "get to new york without spending lots of money."



Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage about how New York City is the most-expensive city in the entire USA...
  • towing
  • grimaldis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment