Friday, March 9, 2012

Billy Elliot or Mamma Mia?

I have no idea which one of the 2 i will c for my bday!!! HELP. I also need cheap tickets. i will probly do a student discount, but i really want this to be special... i mean its my bday. i want good tickets can u get good discounted tickets???Billy Elliot or Mamma Mia?
If you want cheap tickets, you can buy Mamma Mia tickets in advance through playbill.com. You just have to sign up for their Playbill Club (it's free!) and you can get over $50 off Mamma Mia tickets! Billy Elliot doesn't offer these since it's a new and popular musical.



Since you are a student, you can do student rush for Billy Elliot though. Billy Elliot's Student Rush policy- $41.50 (for tickets regularly priced at $80) - available at the box office two hours prior to performance. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurday performances only. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per valid ID.



Mamma Mia also offers standing room- $21.25 - available at the box office on the day of the performance only if the performance is sold out. Goes on sale two hours prior to curtain. Limit is 2 per person.



While I haven't seen either on stage, I've heard nothing but good things about both. I'd read about both of them on broadway.com and decide from there. Between the two, I'd go and see Billy Elliot. Mamma Mia is on tour, so there's a possiblity (if you don't live in NYC) that it will be coming to a city near you.



Hopefully that helped you some and enjoy the show!
mama mia, here i go again. my, my.......somethin somethin somethin. haha sorry but umm MAMA MIA!Billy Elliot or Mamma Mia?
depends on your likes..

for me billy eliot is for people that like a liitle bit of drama but keeping emotions and comedy

and mamma mia is more of a happy films.. but still good

i would go for mamma mia :)
Ohh that's hard! I love both movies! Go with Billy Elliot! I love that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment