Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So who else here loves 'Billy Elliot'?

I love this film, but none of my friends have ever liked or even seen it. So I was wondering who else liked it...my favorite characters are Billy and his gay best friend, his friend is great...I think I liked it because it was kind of silly but really sad at the same time and I think that's how life is....it's silly and sad and confusing and joyous and crappy all at the same time and 'Billy Elliot' really captures what its like for a little kid to grow up in all this craziness. I love it, what do you guys think and if you have a favorite character throw that them in as well and why....So who else here loves 'Billy Elliot'?
I love that movie!! I just got it from Netflix. Takes me to a happy place. I love the way Billy just loves to dance. Always hard to see how his dad is in the beginning but he comes around. I think it is a great movie for pre-teens!!
Sure!



A brilliant film!So who else here loves 'Billy Elliot'?
It was a really good movie!

I saw it a few years ago, so I don't remember too many of the characters :-/

Tell your friends who haven't seen it to watch it-- or better yet have a movie night and invite them over! Serve some snacks and it'll be a great time :)
its awsome i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment