Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Has anyone seen Billy Elliot?

Personally, I loved it. It changed my life, especially since I met the cast after wards. I saw it with Alex Ko as Billy Elliot and he was amazing. I would like to hear the general public's views on this play. Describe yourexperiencee.Has anyone seen Billy Elliot?
I also saw it with Alex Ko! It was for my school's DC trip, so the teachers chose the musical and none of us knew anything about it (and we weren't very psyched when we asked what it was about and the response was "A guy who wants to do ballet.")

But...it seriously touched me. It's partially the reason I'm so into musical thatre overall. I can't listen to "Once We were Kings" without choking up. When I see a young boy with any kind of theater talent my mind immediately screams "Billy!" I still watch the site for updates. Elton John is a genius ^^

It's my all time favorite play, always will be. The Angry Dance blew me away so much, I bought the CD right there during intermisson. Billy Elliot is an amazing musical, impossible for anybody to hate ^_^
I've never seen the play, but I've heard the music, and seen one of the dances. I really liked it! It looks like a really good musical, and I really want to see it. My favorite song is Electricity, because... I don't know, it's just so pretty!!!!!! I really liked that song and the dance was amazing! A kid from my state is rehearsing right now to perform on May 15th at BROADWAY!!!!

Hope I helped!Has anyone seen Billy Elliot?
Yes in Australia, USA and London. My all time favorite Musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment