Friday, February 24, 2012

Billy elliot-michael dameski?

I just found out that michael dameski's last performance for billy in billy elliot the 2nd national usa tour was tonight! I was VERYY grateful to see him perform, and he is absolutely amazing! I love him sooo much and is my idol!!!!%26lt;3 I was just wondering why its his last performance. Was he forced to stop or did he just resign? Thanks so much!Billy elliot-michael dameski?
What was posted above is correct but I believe if he wished Michael could have performed on for a while yet, however he has been away from home and family for a long while and I believe this was a prime factor. Michael sure went out on top !Billy elliot-michael dameski?
Basically he's outgrown the role. He is the only actor to play Billy in three separate productions of the show (Australia, Broadway, National Tour) and has been doing so for over two years. The character of Billy is an 11/12 year old boy. Michael recently turned 15. The role has a maximum height requirement and also the actor is to have an unbroken speaking/singing voice.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • sprinter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment