Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Favourite moment in films Billy Elliot, This is England and Kes.?

Hello everybody,

im doing a small scale research project in Film Studies at college,

and as part of my critical research i would like to find out what everyones favourite moments are in the films 'Billy Elliot' (Stephen Daldry 2000), 'This is England' (Shane Meadows 2006) and 'Kes' (Ken Loach 1969).

Dont have to be really exact any suggests will do,

I will benifit my project and my understanding of popular culture alot.



Am willing to give best answer for peoples suggestions :D

Thaaaanks all



xoxoxoFavourite moment in films Billy Elliot, This is England and Kes.?
I have only seen Billy elliot and my favorite part from that movie is when he goes over to his friends house and his friend is dressed up in one of his moms or sisters dresses and has lip stick on. I just love that part so much. I also love the part when his dad catches him dancing for the first time, and he keeps on dancing, that part is priceless. I love that movie so much, have it in my movie collection.
  • infiniti g37
  • ginos east
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment