Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Billy Elliot Musical theatre seating?

Okay, please someone help.



I just booked tickets to go and see Billy Elliot in the Capitol theatre in Sydney. I've already seen the production twice and bought tickets for myself and my mum to go and see it again as a present for her stopping chemotherapy.



I wanted very, very good seats and I didn't care what I payed. I also had very spercific ideas of where I wanted the seats. I wanted them to be on the inner left (looking at the stage left) aisle because that's the aisle Billy walks up. When I wrang up and told the ticket man what I wanted he said he found two in row B, seats 8 and 9. He said they were on the INNER AISLE. But now I'm looking at the theatre seating plan and their on the outside aisle! It looks like we might not be able to see much at all!

This cost me $206 and he told me the wrong thing. I'm so angry and upset right now. I'm actually crying so hard, I'm so disapointed.

Can anyone tell me if these are actually okay seats, or if there is anything I can do?Billy Elliot Musical theatre seating?
These are fine seats, exactly where you want them. GO ENJOY IT!! IT IS A GREAT SHOW!!



Have fun



x CBilly Elliot Musical theatre seating?
I think I've been there before. You should enjoy the seats. It is inclined, so everyone should see, especially $206

No comments:

Post a Comment