Friday, February 24, 2012

At the end of Billy Elliot he is performing the Nutcracker in an all male troop.What troop might that be?

Years ago I saw a troop of all male ballet dancers dressed in sheep or rams leggings performing Swan Lake. I again I saw this ar the ending of a movie Billy Elliot. I don't think it is the Ballet Trocaderos? They seem more comedy driven.At the end of Billy Elliot he is performing the Nutcracker in an all male troop.What troop might that be?
That's Matthew Bourne's production of Swan Lake.



http://www.pbs.org/wnet/gperf/shows/swan鈥?/a>



http://www.amazon.com/Tchaikovsky-Swan-L鈥?/a>
I'm not sure, but on IMDB.com it says something about "Adventures in Motion Pictures".. Idk.. I absolutely LOVE Billy Elliot though! Just listening to the Swan Lake music after seeing this movie totally moves me, I loove it! That leap he does at the end! Ooh man! Amazing!At the end of Billy Elliot he is performing the Nutcracker in an all male troop.What troop might that be?
It's about Billy, forget the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment