Wednesday, February 29, 2012

London stage Musicals Billy Elliot and Sound of music. if youve seen both which is the best?

thanks! ArthurLondon stage Musicals Billy Elliot and Sound of music. if youve seen both which is the best?
I agree that Billie Elliot is the best play. Though it depends what your looking for in a play. The dancing in Billy Elliot was much better and actually so was the singing even if there wasn't as much of it! The sound of music is just a bit boring.
I went on a visit with school to see both billy elliot and the sound of music. I was VERY impressed by both of them but in my oppinion Billy Elliot is the best by far I thort it was REALLY good!!London stage Musicals Billy Elliot and Sound of music. if youve seen both which is the best?
The Sound of Music drags on. Seriously... don't go.



Billy Elliot on the other hand is great. A really good night/day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment