Friday, February 24, 2012

Billy Elliot the Musical Cd?

I ordered the Billy Elliot Musical Cd, and it had a boy who looked to be about 17-20 years old. There were some problems with the cd and I called the store and they sent me another cd, but this time, it had a boy who looked about 7-11 years old. Is there a difference in the two? Is one the London cast and one the American cast, or are they the same cd with different covers? If you know, please tell me if there is a difference and which is which :] Thanks!Billy Elliot the Musical Cd?
They have 3 different boys. Both for the American and London cast. They takes pictures of all of the boys who play billy and put it on the CD's. I think its so there are no hard feeling if they just pick one Billy for the CD cover. I love that song Electriciy! I really want to see Billy Elliot on broadway. It was a great movie! Good luck with your CD!

No comments:

Post a Comment