Saturday, February 11, 2012

What west end show should I watch, The Phantom of the Opera or Billy Elliot?

My Mum and I are planning on going up to London to see two west end plays, one being Les Miserables (we are in love with it!), But we cannot make up our mind for the second whether it should be the Phantom of the Opera or Billy Elliot. I have already seen The Lion King and Wicked in London and thought they were both Brilliant! Any Suggestions would be much appreciated!What west end show should I watch, The Phantom of the Opera or Billy Elliot?
Phantom will match well with Les Mis, and if you haven't seen it, you should since it's such a classic and a really great show. Billy Elliot is also great, but it is much more modern style and will offer a big contrast to Les MisWhat west end show should I watch, The Phantom of the Opera or Billy Elliot?
Phantom of the Opera is an excellent piece of musical theatre, and beautiful. The singing talent involved is exquisite and very moving. However the music and lyrics from Billy Elliot reduced me to tears of joy. Both are incredible pieces of theatre. Hope my descriptions will help you decide :)

No comments:

Post a Comment