Saturday, February 11, 2012

Billy Elliot, Billy鈥檚 family had a lot of problems but they had one thing going for them. What was it?

I have to answer this question for my english homework on an analysis of the film Billy Elliot. But i find this question indirect. Please Help. Would it just be Billy himself? The one thing going for their family?Billy Elliot, Billy鈥檚 family had a lot of problems but they had one thing going for them. What was it?
In the end, his family, i.e., his father, brother, and grandmother, gave Billy the loving support he needed to pursue his dream of becoming a renowned ballet dancer.Billy Elliot, Billy鈥檚 family had a lot of problems but they had one thing going for them. What was it?
I just saw that movie less than a month ago, and I can't think of anything. Maybe their love for one another? Or how hardworking they are? I hope this helps, although I kind of doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment